Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas..and more!

Here is a long overdue post. We had a wonderful Christmas with family in Mississippi. Aiden of course got more toys and goodies then he (and we) know what to do with! He was so cute opening his presents. I had to start the paper and then he went to town. Aiden is now eating cereal (and screams when he is done, might I add) he is going to eat us out of house and home eventually! Everything is going great here in Lake Charles. Justin is enjoying his job and I am enjoying his hours! :) It is really nice being closer to family, and being able to wear short sleeves in the middle of winter. I have been looking at the weather lately in KCMO and and SO glad we don't have to spend another winter there. It was a rude awakening for us southerners to have to drive in snow and ice going to and from work. I remember being a nervous wreck leaving work, especially being prego driving down roads where all you see is snow...and no lines! VERY SCARY! But no more of that! Hopefully! As for our new years, we went to a friends house and stayed until about 10:30 and then called it a night! Aiden was sleepy and so was Justin! ha we are getting old! We went home to my moms house where they were celebrating with some friends and when midnight hit (from my bed) I could here them celebrating. So I knew the new year had come. So I closed my eyes and went back to sleep! Funny how things change when you have a baby! But I wouldn't change it for the world! Here are some pictures from Christmas and us home with family! Hope everyone has a great 2009!
















1 comment:

Amber said...

Thanks for the post! Your little man is so stinkin' cute. I check in quite frequently to see the pics that you post. I loved the Santa pics - he was posing for those!

We all miss your little chipper self! Things are a little different on the floor and people keep coming and going. I am so lucky to get to share this special time with Whit. In fact, it makes me so much happier to be able to share things with her that she is also going thru. I cannot wait for playdates and such.

Well I will keep updated on your page and make sure that you give someone a buzz if you ever come back to visit! We could get all our lil' men together to play! :) Take care and have a wonderful new year!