Sunday, July 12, 2009

One Year Old

Yesterday I got Aiden's one year pictures done! Believe it or not I had them done at Sears and they did a great job. We had a party in Madison at my moms house with over 40 guests. Aiden had a blast, even though he just looked around at everyone trying to figure out what was going on... I will try to post the pictures from the party as soon as I download them to my computer.














The picture with the crane and heart pillow and picture of Aiden's papa, are items Ellis gave Aiden before he passed away. I surprised Justing having these done. The crane is because Ellis was a crane operator and so is Justin, the heart pillow is the pillow Ellis used after his heart surgery to protect his chest when he would cough, or stand from sitting, that kind of thing, the stuffed animal has a harley davidson jacket on that Ellis gave Aiden and Ellis loved Harley and the picture Ellis had that frame made for that picture of him and Aiden.

2 comments:

Amber said...

What a stud! The pics are sooo cute! I really like the one at the beginning of your blog with the trucks! I cannot believe he is a year old. Oh, how time flies! Wishing him (and you) the best for the next year to come! Take care.

Emily said...

What a cutie pie! I also cannot believe he is already a year old. Thanks for checking in on our blog every now and then. Hope you are doing well!