Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun Photo Day

I have some fun pictures of ,you know who, that I wanted to post! Aiden is always the subject of all of my posts because he is all my life consists of! I think I need to get out more! HA! :/

If you are wondering about our daily changing "moving status", as of now Justin has to work until Wednesday of this week, and then..uhh we are not sure yet. Maybe Nebraska, maybe Virginia..as for me...maybe the crazy house. All of this unsure business is about as nerve racking as anything, it drives me CRAZY! Eventually we are going to make it back to Mississippi so Justin can finish his degree. He really needs to finish school considering he was on the deans list, always made awesome grades, and all of his teachers absolutely loved him.

As for me, I want to continue to stay home with Aiden at least for a year. I feel this is the best thing for him for now. Maybe when we move I may get a PRN job and get out a few days a week, but who knows. I love my job as a RN and I feel like the longer I am off work, the more I forget. Not a good thing to do in my line of work! So anyways, I hope everyone is doing well.

Also, I wanted to tell everyone to take a few minutes today and tell your loved ones how much you care about them. Unfortunetly we never know when our time will come. I feel like my job at Children's Mercy has made me appreciate my son more than anyone could imagine. I am so thankful for his health, and the health of my family. Life is so short and precious, lets enjoy every second of it!! Okay..I am done now! :) Love you all

Oh and another thing, I put a LG computer monitor, dell keyboard, speakers, and a mouse for sell on ebay if anyone is interested let me know!









1 comment:

"The Verhulsts" said...

Precious!! He's getting so big! I love the Halloween shirt:) What a cute Ghostie Aiden makes!! Email me sometime (tiffychris@hotmail.com) and we can exchange numbers. I'd love to get the boys together sometime. Playdates at this age are good for babies, but more fun for mommies!