Friday, August 29, 2008

Out of Town

I know many of you are wondering if I fell off the face of the earth...the answer is not quite! I spent last week in Hot Springs, Arkansas with my sister and brother and law. We had a great time. Aiden got to meet his great grandmother and great aunt and uncle. I have lots of pictures but I am unable to post them to the blog until I get home. Aiden also has his first boat ride. He absolutely loved it. He loved it so much he slept that night from 9:00 until 7:00 the next morning. After that I thought ' yeah he is finally sleeping through the night' but no such luck. The next night he woke up twice like he used to. This week we are in Mississippi visiting with my mom and stepdad. Aiden has met all of my moms side of the family. Needless to say, Aiden has been a bit overwhelmed and I know he is ready to get home to his daddy! We will be leaving Saturday to go back to Hot Springs to meet Justin and he is going to take us the rest of the way home. I really have enjoyed spending time with my friends and family. There is nothing in the world like being with the ones you love! I pray that God will continue to bless our family with all the love, closeness, and many blessings that we all share. Hope everyone is doing great! I will post lots of pics when i get home!

1 comment:

"The Verhulsts" said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I can't wait to take Aaron on his first boat ride:) We need to get together for a playdate sometime soon. More for the mommies at this point, but fun nonetheless!! Miss you!