Tuesday, August 5, 2008

So I must update on the rash! The rash is finally starting to heal . I think it was newborn acne, that was irritated by the heat. Considering our air conditioner in our apartment NEVER works right and they come out and jack around with something saying they "fixed" it, only for it to work right for about 3 days. I am so fed up. To all who reads this, tell all of your friends to NEVER rent at Wild Oak Apts. They are awful, and falling apart. Even the maintence man told me that these apartments are not old enough to be experiencing all the problems it has, and that they are very cheaply made. They are cheaply made and the apts charge an arm and a leg for rent..okay..I am through ranting! :) Whenever Aiden gets upset the rash gets red and irritated but then when he is calm they are fine. Also I don't think he has colic. Well the last two nights he has been a little fussy, but easily consoled. I think the problem may have been the fiber one bars that I started eating for breakfast last week. :/ As soon as I stopped those he hasn't had any real issues. I also bought some Mylicon to help out some, which I was kinda hesitant to give b/c I am an OCD mom who is scared to try new things with her son. HA. My sister and her husband are coming to visit next Wednesday and I couldn't be more excited. I keep counting down the days, maybe even the hours sometimes!! I know she is excited to, she only got to see Aiden in the NICU right after he was born before she had to go home. She hasn't even held him yet. Oh and Amber, a friend from work, said Aiden looks like me! YEA YEA! That is the first person that has said that. I am so happy. He just had to fill out some to start to look like mommy! Anyways, hope all is doing well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie,

We are going to miss you so very much! Hope things are well. Gimme a call sometime.

Much Love,

Heather

Anonymous said...

Jamie,

We will all miss you so very much!
Hope things are well, give me a call sometime!

Much Love,

Heather