Monday, July 7, 2008

Hormones....Hormones






















Hello everyone! I know some of you have called and I have not called you back, but I have been incredibly busy with all of my family in town. I think I also may have had a little bit of depression, anxiety and just adjustment issues. Thanks to all of these womenly hormones. Just watching all of my family leave and go back to Arkansas and Mississippi was very hard for me! Just knowing that they will not see Aiden for a months or longer really affected me. Also knowing how it affected my family was really hard. But I just put my trust in God and know that right now this is where we need to be. He will take care of the rest! Anyways, I will leave ya with some more pics of the sweet little Aiden!






3 comments:

TT Likes It! said...

I don't know where you live, but since you have a new baby, would you like to join us - The Upper Cape Family Network - for a new mom's playgroup (508 548 0151 x 172)? If you are not in our area, perhaps I can help direct you to a closer Family Network.
Congratulations!!!

Amber said...

Congratulations Mommy (& Daddy)! He is beautiful and still looks small, even though he was a big boy! :) Those hormones can be tricky - just remember that it will all get better. You are learning something totally new and have a new responsibility - but you will be fine! I know it!!! Congrats again and don't forget to bring the lil' guy to see us! :)

Amber

Whitney and Dustin said...

Congrats!!! Aiden is precious!!! It is tough those first few weeks & I am sure extra hard watching your family go home I know they are a good support for you even if they are farther than across town. You are & will be a GREAT Mommy!!! If you need anything at all, someone to talk to, a break, dinner, anything I will be happy to help you!!

Whitney