Saturday, July 5, 2008

Aiden Lane Bufkin

Nap time!!
Justin and the babies!

My first bath!


Daddy and Aiden! Look he has his hair!!








Mammaw Clark and Aiden












My sweetie in the NICU. His respiratory rate was high, and they were monitoring him. Luckily he just was a little stressed from the labor and was having some trouble transitioning into this crazy world!







Me holding Aiden a few hours after he was born, I look rough after my 21 hours of labor!!









Aiden was born on June 28, he was 8lbs, 80z!








I know everyone is waiting for some pics, so here ya go!! Sorry the pics are so small I will try to post some better ones when I get another 5 minutes of free time!! :)

1 comment:

"The Verhulsts" said...

Jamie, congratulations!! He's so beautiful! I'm glad things are good even though it was a little rough for a "few" hours:) God bless and enjoy that baby while he's small. It goes by so fast!!
Love, Tiffany